Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tryin Not to Lose the Faith..

I recently decided I'm gonna really slow down. My life that is. I had everything planned out, I'd graduate and start subbing, reality check. I took the CBEST, passed it, tried to get a job as a T.A to get experience with kids and I couldn't get hired since Im not currently in school... I mean HELLO I have a B.A, but nope. So I'm still at my part time job, feeling like I'm wasting time and life... feels like I've applied to hundreds of jobs and NADA. So instead of getting frustrated, I'm gonna take it a day at a time... and not be so tough on myself if things don't go as planned. Sure I feel like a bum but I'm sure no recent grads find a dream job as soon as they're done. My only wish is that this economy business turns around quick or that God shows me where the next opportunity lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment