Wednesday, May 20, 2009

About Experience and Work...

The last five years I wrote for the following student publications at Cal State Northridge click on the link to check out some of my work.

Daily Sundial


Mister Cartoon and Estevan Oriol ...My Favorite article (This is the kind of work I love)

El Nuevo Sol

CSUN SCENE Magazine (editor online content)


I also have experience in the following:
Radio industry (promotions/events)
I worked for Clear Channel Communications under Hot 92.3 July 2008-January 2009

Viral Marketing intern Soul Assassins (Dj Muggs) June 2008-December 2008


I've done investigative reporting, editing, and have experience with multimedia content as well. Experienced in Spanish language journalism, I know basic HTML/CSS.
I'm fluent in Spanish, and also basic conversational American Sign Language.